XperiFirm Tool v3.6 makes the tedious task of manually searching and downloading stock Sony Xperia firmware easy. Xperifirm v3.6 downloads Sony firmware from official servers, and there is no chance of downloading corrupted firmware. Here on this page, you can download Xperifirm v3.6 for Windows 10/7/8/8.1, Linux, and Mac.
Xperifirm v3.6 Changelog
- ATTENTION: As of this release, "XperiFirm.jar" is being extracted to "%APPDATA%/XperiFirm/XperiFirm.jar" and will not appear alongside "XperiFirm.exe".
- NEW: Mono support for Linux and OS X: Platform-specific methods were replaced with custom methods to support most platforms that have Mono installed.
- NEW: UI Changes: CDA list panel column headers changed (for Mono support), and a new busy/idle status icon.
- FIX: Under-the-hood bug fixes, code improvements and better error handling.
Below you can download Xperifirm v3.6 for Windows, Linux, and Mac. To use it on Linux and Mac, install Mono on your system (instructions provided below).
Download XperiFirm Tool v3.6 ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader
File Name: XperiFirm_3.6_(by_Igor_Eisberg).zip
File Size: 180 KB
Requirements for Windows
Xperifirm requires .Net Framework and Sony USB Drivers installed on a Windows PC. Below is the information on which .Net Framework version required depending on the Windows version you are running.
- Windows XP SP3: .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Vista/7: .NET Framework 4.6 RC
- Windows 8/8.1/10: .NET Framework already pre-installed, but updating to .NET Framework 4.7 is also recommended
XperiFirm Downloader for Linux
Xperifirm Tool can be used on Linux systems with the help of Mono. Complete instructions on how to install Mono and how to use Xperifirm Tool on Linux are provided here.
Xperifirm Tool for Mac
Similar to the Linux System, Mac also requires Mono to run Xperifirm. Complete instructions on how to install Mono on Mac and using Xperifirm on Mac are provided here.
[*] Sony USB Drivers: It is required that you have proper Sony USB Driver installed on your computer. It allows Xperifirm Tool to detect the device and download the suitable firmware.
[*] Take Backup First: Before flashing the downloaded stock Sony firmware using Sony Mobile Flasher, it is recommended to take a complete backup of your data.
[*] Always Scan First: We have scanned XperiFirm_3.6_(by_Igor_Eisberg).zip before sharing it here. However, we still recommend you to scan the file before using it.