Download XperiFirm Tool for Windows, Linux, and Mac – All Versions
XperiFirm is a highly useful tool that allows downloading the current latest Sony firmware for all Sony devices like Smartphones, tablets, and accessories running Android OS.
Xperifirm Tool is an Xperia Firmware downloader, and it can be used on any platform like Windows, Mac, and Linux. However, to run Xperifirm flashtool on Mac and Linux, Mono must be installed.
Xperifirm makes the tedious task of downloading original Sony firmware or ROM easy. It takes away the hassle of searching suitable firmware for an Xperia device model simple. Xperiafirm is also sometimes referred to as a Sony firmware update tool, as it allows downloading the latest stock firmware for Sony devices.
Features of Xperifirm downloader Tool
- Downloads Sony firmware from Official Servers
- Download the latest firmware for the selected Sony device (by device model)
- Pause and resume downloads
- Support for accessories like Smartwatches
- Packing firmware in Flashable FTF file (Sony Xperia flash file)
- Automatically checks for Sony Firmware update.
Xperifirm Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Below we have shared all the versions of the XperiFirm Flash Tool, which are released so far. Download XperiFirm latest version and download Sony Firmware/Sony Xperia Firmware for your Sony Smartphone.