XperiFirm Tool v5.5.0 makes the tedious task of manually searching and downloading stock Sony Xperia firmware easy. Xperifirm v5.5.0 downloads Sony firmware from official servers, and there is no chance of downloading corrupted firmware. Here on this page, you can download Xperifirm v5.5.0 for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1, Linux, and Mac.
Xperifirm v5.5.0 Changelog
- NEW: Code refactored to adapt to new API that doesn't use CDAs and firmware revisions (i.e. R1A), which is used for Xperia 5 II.
- NEW: Available firmware versions are loaded along with the customizations (formerly CDFs) list.
- Due to heavy code optimization, older versions of XperiFirm are no longer usable or supported.
- The "Check All" button is now only used for batch OTA updates listing, whenever "Enable OTA updates" is enabled in Settings.
- Loading OTA updates is not yet supported for devices that use the new API.
Below you can download Xperifirm v5.5.0 for Windows, Linux, and Mac. To use it on Linux and Mac, install Mono on your system (instructions provided below).
Download XperiFirm Tool v5.5.0 ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader
File Name: XperiFirm_v5.5.0_(by_Igor_Eisberg).zip
File Size: 185.88 KB
Requirements for Windows
Xperifirm requires .Net Framework and Sony USB Drivers installed on a Windows PC. Below is the information on which .Net Framework version required depending on the Windows version you are running.
- Windows XP SP3: .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Vista/7: .NET Framework 4.6 RC
- Windows 8/8.1/10/11: .NET Framework already pre-installed, but updating to .NET Framework 4.7 is also recommended
XperiFirm Downloader for Linux
Xperifirm Tool can be used on Linux systems with the help of Mono. Complete instructions on how to install Mono and how to use Xperifirm Tool on Linux are provided here.
Xperifirm Tool for Mac
Similar to the Linux System, Mac also requires Mono to run Xperifirm. Complete instructions on how to install Mono on Mac and using Xperifirm on Mac are provided here.
[*] Sony USB Drivers: It is required that you have proper Sony USB Driver installed on your computer. It allows Xperifirm Tool to detect the device and download the suitable firmware.
[*] Take Backup First: Before flashing the downloaded stock Sony firmware using Sony Mobile Flasher, it is recommended to take a complete backup of your data.
[*] Always Scan First: We have scanned XperiFirm_v5.5.0_(by_Igor_Eisberg).zip before sharing it here. However, we still recommend you to scan the file before using it.